Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry XMas!

Well, I am in the midst of preparations for tonight's two Christmas Eve Services. At 5:30 we have our "family" service complete with children's performances. At 7:30 we have "Lessons and Carols." this is for families, too, but a little less freewheelin'. There are no poems about Santa at the second...

This is just a quick note to wish you all a joyous Christmas. I pray that it is all that you wished it would be. Or maybe that it will be just what you needed. That is fine, too. You will all be in my heart and on my mind this evening, whether I see you in church or not. I will think of you tomorrow, too.

Anyway, that is all from here! I hope to get you that final Advent sermon soon! I had planned to post it this week but, sadly, things got ahead of me....

Yours in Faith and Peace,
Adam