Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Friday, January 28, 2005

Vote--People--Vote!

OK, I know that my official blog advice giver says that you shouldn't post too often and obscure that which has gone before. Also, I know that this isn't usually a problem for me! But this is something of an emergency. You see, no one is voting for the UU Weblog awards. Look, I know that not all of you are in fact UUs, but it is the bloggers that are. You can be anything you want to be and still vote!

Philocrites has put a huge amount of effort into this project and the blogs are quite good. They cover not only issues of religion but of current events and, even occasionally, celebrity news. Unity is nominated for two (Best writing and Best Religious Writing or Theological Commentary). However, they are all worth looking at...

So, after you read my piece about Unity Sunday and the one about Spongebob and the UCC, why don't you go and check out the Awards Page? I think you will enjoy it and you do not even have to vote for me...

Good Surfin'!
Adam

PS, Voting ends Monday...