Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Revival Anyone?

This Shake Shack Webcam has made me think about my family's annual summer pilgrimage to NYC. The Shack has, in the past, been on the itinerary...

It also has made me finally focus on UUCF Revival, held this year in New York on Nov. 2-5. My question is this: who is going? Since it is a weekend, the fam and I are considering a (brief) road trip. It would be nice to know who is going to be around...

When Revival was in Worcester, I had a great time, so did Rev. Dave Miller, a member of my church. I am sure that this year will be a blast, too!

Mmmmm....Chicago Dogs....