Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Friday, October 13, 2006

UCC/UUA "Summit Meeting"

I am mourning the very likely fact that I will not be able to go to this. My wife, as I think I have mentioned before, works nights and, therefore, I have the honor of caring for sons nos. 1-3 during that time. They (particularly the baby) wouldn't find a discussion between Bill Sinkford and John Thomas all that interesting. I would.

Please, please, someone go and tell me how it is. This is more than an historical oddity for me. As many of you know, I have an affiliation with both organizations. The Eliot Church itself is an example of the continued relationship that exists between these two great movements. I would be delighted to hear where people think this relationship is going. I would be delighted to contribute as well. Alas! that is not to be. So, once again, I implore you dear reader to get thee to Andover Newton on October 25 to see, hear, learn...and report.