Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Is This the End?

I am 80% sure that it is...for Unity, I mean. Church is going along at its usual hectic pace for this time of year. Sons 1,2,and 3 seem to feel that they are deserving of my time and attention. I believe that my wife feels the same way!

I haven't been posting lately because there has been so much else going on. Some of it is good, some of it is less so, but they are priorities in a way that this is not. Maybe I will change my mind or maybe I will be back, but right now my priorities are elsewhere. I will let you know when I finally make up my mind in its entirety.

Faith,
Adam