Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Biblical and Christian Humanism Revisited

If you click above you will be sent to my April archives. There I posted a link to an article about Biblical Humanism and one about Christian Humanism. Philocrites mentions a Christian Century Article on this very subject. Go check it out!

I will have Dave Miller's charge posted soon!

Also, I will be preaching this Sunday in Medford, MA for Hank Peirce. His and Rebecca's lovely daughter Ruth will be dedicated at that time. If anyone is around, please feel free to drop by! Services are at 11 am