Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Cornerstone Farm

If any of you were planning to move to Central Maine and raise Cows, Pigs and Chickens, Stop! You can do so vicariously by going to the Cornerstone Farm webpage to read about my sister-in-law Hanne and my brother Dan who are living the dream in Palmyra, ME. They are not too far from where Allison and I used to live in Harmony. If you are up that way, you should check our their wares at the many local markets they attend. Those are also listed on the page. I am very proud of them.