Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Check Out Socinian

Fausto has posted a story concerning Pat Robertson. I must admit that I am more than a little disappointed that a member of the Christian clergy would advocate the assasination of anyone, much less the leader of another country. He advocates, apparently, the death of Hugo Chavez in order tp prevent Venezuela from turning into "a launching pad for communist infiltration and Muslim extremism." I am not sure that Venezuela is either of these things right now. I do not believe they are planning to be so any time soon.

Please, tell me there has been some mistake...