Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Catch Up

I am running around the office this week playing catch-up. There is much to do before the holiday season gets into full swing (including training our new Church Administrator)! Because of this, Ol' Unity may not be getting the attention it deserves, not, for that matter, are some other things that, through not fault of their own need to be put off... I often find that in church, the calm before the storm is less calm than the storm, itself. Bring on the Holidays!

Here are a couple of interesting weblogs that I will be adding to my permanent collection:

The first is Yet Another Unitarian Universalist, written by Dan Harper, the minister at First Parish (UU) of New Bedford, MA. I actually responded to his post "One Reason Why Liberal Religion is Dying," which is why am not writing a longer post here today.

The other is im/practical mysticism, the blog of my long-time friend and ministerial colleague, Dave Sheuneman. Dave has a very interesting ministry. Sometimes I like to check out what he is up to and get ideas...