Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Now For Something Completely Different

I anot sure if this is theologically significant but I have been watching Power Rangers with my sons. Actually, I am slightly older than "The Greatest of All Rangers," Dr Tommy Oliver (Played by this guy), but I remember my brothers' enthusiasm for the medium. For those not in the know, it is relentlessly campy and sometimes just plain bad. No special effects budget here! So, for all those past and future pre-teens out there, here is a wicked keen web page for all your Power Ranger needs. The boys particularly enjoy DinoThunder and Space Patrol Delta (SPD).