Name:

I am a parish minister currently serving the Eliot Church of Natick MA. Eliot Church is a Community Church affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association and the United Church of Christ. Any statements made and postions held in "Unity," however, are solely mine(of course, they may be used with appropriate atribution). Therefore if you disagree, please do not blame the church!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Slow Day

PeaceBang, I just noticed, is taking a Blog Sabbatical. Good for her! The medium is excellent for some things but does, at times, make one weary. I, too have been trying to figure out what to do. Particularly with the summer coming and, therefore, some time off from work. Most likely, however, I will continue to post at my usual stately pace. Best of luck to PB!

When you cast your eyes upon the Blog Links, you will find a new one! This is the UU Enforcer who has an excellent review of the new Hymnal Supplement form the UUA. There is a lot of good irreverent stuff to look at over there...

Finally, I would just like to say that I hope all of you had a good Father's Day, whether you are fathers or not! I spent the morning at church (preaching, of course!) and then I travelled the short distance to the Natick Common where I served Pizza for the annual Rotary Father's Day Fun Ride (that's with bikes). From there I returned to the parsonage to spend the evening with wife, children, sister and parents where the sounds of jazz drifted over from the Bacon Free Library lawn to mingle with the Little League All-Star game being played next to our house. It was quite a lovely scene...

Oh Yes! Please note the permanent link to the Natick Rotary as well...